Information on the processing of personal data of visitors to the farnetaniconsulting.com website
What is this page for?
If personal data is collected, the European Regulation 679/2016 establishes that the interested parties must first be informed, in a simple and understandable way.
In our business, the protection of personal data is fundamental; we are committed to using the data provided, in your interest, limited to the activities provided, in a transparent manner and adopting measures to ensure their safety.
In this statement we describe how we acquire and process your personal data; we try to do it in the simplest, clearest and most understandable way; we are however available to answer any doubts or questions, and for this reason we will indicate, at the end of the page, how to do it in a simple and immediate way.
This site relates to the professional activities carried out by Farnetani Group s.a.s. and is intended exclusively for legal entities and companies; we expressly inform you that the use of minors is not foreseen.
Legal basis of the processing of personal data
We process your personal data in a legitimate way, acquired to the minimum necessary extent, based on some of the legal bases provided for by the privacy legislation in force:
a) to fulfill contractual or pre-contractual obligations, for example when we will follow up on your requests, to send you commercial quotes, etc.
b) with your consent, for example when you browse our site, subscribe to the newsletter, accept the use of third-party cookies, etc.
c) for legal obligations, for example when we have to comply with current regulations or receive requests from the competent authorities, etc.
d) for our legitimate interest, for example when we adopt tools, software, services and information platforms, including from third parties, to make advanced features available and / or make the website work properly, or aimed at guaranteeing its security or preventing illegal activities , etc.
Purpose of processing
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
|1. follow up on your requests by telephone, e-mail, videocall, etc.;
2. send you offers and / or quotes relating to our services;
3. send you contracts, invoices, information material, etc .;
|fulfillment of obligations
contractual and / or pre-contractual
|4. browse this site;
5. use our social network channels;
6. send you newsletters, information on new services, etc .;
|7. fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);||legal obligations|
|8. make the website work at its best, analyze traffic and functionality, implement the necessary security measures and prevent illegal activities;
9. exercise the rights of the owner, such as, for example, the right to defense in court.
|legitimate interest of the owner|
Provision of data
The provision of your personal data, for the purposes indicated in points 1-3 is necessary; in its absence we will not be able to carry out the related activities.
Your consent, for the purposes indicated in points 4-6 is optional; in its absence we will not be able to carry out the related activities and the use of the services and / or the site may be partial or impossible; we inform you that your consent may be subsequently modified or revoked, in a simple and immediate way, as indicated at the end of the information.
Methods of processing and security measures
We process your data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data. The processing is carried out mainly with IT and / or telematic tools, adopting adequate organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
Access to personal data
Your data may be made accessible:
• to our employees or collaborators, specifically appointed, trained and made responsible;
• to other external subjects who, after being appointed as our data processors, carry out outsourced processing activities, necessary to achieve the related purposes;
• to the police and other state agencies, if requests to this effect are received.
Your personal data may be disclosed to companies of our group, exclusively for the purposes indicated in this statement, and will not be disseminated or transferred to third parties.
Place of processing
Your personal data will be processed, by the Data Controller or by the Data Processors, within the European Union; if, for technical and / or operational reasons, it is necessary to make use of subjects located outside the European Union, we will take the necessary precautions in order to obtain the same level of protection guaranteed by EU Regulation 679/2016; the web servers supporting our sites are provided by Aruba spa and located at their datacenters in Arezzo; for the corporate e-mail functions we have always adopted Aruba spa with localization at the Arezzo datacenters.
Your personal data will be kept for the minimum period necessary to pursue the purposes for which they are collected, without prejudice to a further retention period that is (or may subsequently be) imposed by law. In relation only to the data collected on the basis of the optional consent, they will be kept for a period not exceeding that necessary to achieve the related purposes, or until the consent is revoked, in the cases provided.
The EU Regulation 679/2016 grants you the rights referred to in Articles. 15 et seq., In particular has the right to obtain:
• confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and to obtain access to the data and the following information (purpose of the processing, categories of personal data, recipients and / or categories of recipients to whom the data have been and / or will be communicated, retention period);
• the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you and / or the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional declaration;
• the cancellation of personal data, if the conditions apply;
• the limitation of processing, in the foreseen hypotheses;
• the portability of data concerning you, where the conditions are met;
• opposition to processing at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data for marketing and profiling purposes.
The exercise of these rights can be carried out, in a simple and immediate way, by sending an e-mail to the appropriate address email@example.com
In any case, pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulations, you are granted the right to lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority, if you believe that the processing of your personal data is in violation of current legislation.
Data Controller is Farnetani Group S.a.s. di Luca Farnetani & C. with registered office in Via Vincenzo Monti 8 3 ° P / Int. 207-16 – 20123 Milan – ITALY.
Last updated: December 2, 2020